I’ve heard that more times than I know throughout my life, only to now internalize. For me it’s been about choosing to take small steps that have required courage. It has also consisted of embracing seasons containing some of my favorite moments and people.
True… some of those seasons have SUCKED! Sucked the life and spirit out of me… sucked my hope and belief in my talents. But for those too, I am grateful. Those were some of my best lessons. Growth requires learning, flexibility and receptiveness. Opportunities to learn are everywhere, so long as the choice is made to see the growth potential and take that step.
We are all presented with opportunities everyday. It’s choosing to step towards the unknown that sets us all apart. RedKite has an amazing collective of receptive growth consultants that each specialize in sustainable vocations.
• Operational Strategy
• Global Water Solutions
• Corporate Visibility and Design
• Green Roof and Rain Water Collection
• Organic Agriculture and Sustainable Earth Practices
• Zero Waste and Lean Practice Workflow Management
The collection of expertise has come to fruition though a general belief in ‘doing well by doing good’, hard work and a passionate belief in one’s purpose.
Learn more ‘About Me’ HERE: http://about.me/katrinamccullough and join the movement.
Since the number seven in numerology means ‘searcher and seeker of truth’, the title ‘seven questions’ is appropriate as effective SEO will help seekers find the answers and solutions needed.
Delivering on client SEO depends first on understanding their business and their goals.
Ask these important questions:
- How competitive is their business niche? (Determine through industry specific key word search + location)
- Are they claiming their location on digital mapping sites and through local directories like the Chamber of Commerce?
- Do they need global, national or local exposure?
- Are they creating unique content? How are they sharing it? Are they utilizing cross platform promotion?
- Are they using keywords effectively? The revival of long-tail keywords can help companies stand out. Try this useful tool: Übersuggest.
- Who is the target and what is the targets intent?
- What is the budget?
Complimenting SEO with well-placed online advertising is a must have for effectiveness. What is the objective? Increase sales of products or services? According to Forrester, thirty percent of online shoppers start at Amazon to research products. Amazon accounts for more than 19% of all U.S. ecommerce revenue. So perhaps this is could be a great fit to advertise for some of your clients? Or perhaps location apps are a better fit for those in the service industry. Here is a great slideshare presentation on 20 apps that could be the compliment your client’s campaign needs.
It is also important to take into account devices usage statistics, gender and content area when planning for clients. You need to know where the eyeballs are and how to reach them.
It may seem overwhelming, but when dissecting marketing and optimization step-by-step, effectiveness resides in client-by-client customization. No two organizations are alike.
What are some of your tactics, tips and tricks? Please share.